upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Thursday, January 17
posted by Bon
Okay so I recently not quite recently figured out I like indie rock music and have slowly but surely been building up my collection. Yesterday I found the Wiki list of indie rock bands and since it was a hugeass list I did a quick skim and was like oh cool yeah. Just now I actually read through and found bands I used to love back in the good old day, and that fantastic wave of nostalgia hit me like a speeding car. I can't wait to relisten to these songs I naively deleted for harddrive space. Let me get back to you.

So I just listened to this beautiful ass song I loved. LOVED. I wrote an entire blog entry about my love for this song in my old blog, in that really eclectic manner I used to own. And I am literally crying. Nostalgia. Roses and Butterflies by Making April for anyone who cares.
Alright I listened to another song I wrote a blog about, and because it wasn't... beautiful, per se, but totally up my alley, I didn't cry but felt ridiculously happy. Beware the Jubjub Bird and Shun the Frumious Bandersnatch by Forgive Durden.

Jesus Christ the emotions!
10:11 AM