upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Tuesday, January 8
posted by Bon

Heyyy everybuddy I am bloody bored.
So I got a new phone, it is beautiful. :) I also finally cut my hair properly for the first time in ohhh... 2 years? It feels weird. I downloaded a whole bunch of chickflicks because I just want to sit and mindlessly absorb. Watched Pitch Perfect, was alright and cheesy but jeesus the main chick Anna Kendricks was... frustrating. Also rewatched 10 Things I Hate About You and loved it all over again, especially now I realise it was Joseph Gordon Levitt :D. Watching How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days right now........
Speaking of mindless watching, started It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, the characters are not likeable at all, Frank (Danny Devito's character) is gross and I hate that yuck throat gargle he does while talking. I don't know why I keep watching honestly, it is like a trainwreck. But entertaining. God I don't even know.
What else, I've taken to going out by myself. OMG SO LONELY nah not really, but uhhh yeah it's fun. God get some friends, Bonnie.
Yep. I'm out.

12:39 AM