posted by Bon HO LEE SHIT
I was watching this, and only when it had finished did I realise my jaw was literally wide open. Like open to the fullest. And I had no idea.
Wow I reeeeeeeeeaally like BAP.
And U-Kiss. Eli 8) I followed him on twitter a while back and he tweet a fair amount of photos hehehe. So yay. Oh and in Doradora there's this dance part (the knee flinking in argh dunno how to describe) that is strongly reminiscent of a part in 4minute's HuH..........
And oh F.Cuz. When you say "focus" it cracks me up so hard. I still miss Lee U and his intense eyes though :/ but the newbies look alright (Y) Daegun in particular harhar (thank you Dom for the pics on your blog 8D).
And JY Park looks a tad fruity in Only You with his pinks suit and high socks and SNSD Genie like kicks. Not to mention the shimmy hahahahhh.. NO I TAKE IT ALL BACK IT LOOKS SO FUN AND I WANNA LEARN THE DANCE .___. dunno where that came from...