upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Thursday, March 22
posted by Bon

I'M. SO. CURIOUS. YEEEAAAHHHH~
Yes.  A smidge overexcited? NOT AT ALL IT IS ALL JUSTIFIED!! AHHH I LOVE SHINEE finally the Sherlock MV oh god they are all so good looking. Especially MINHO MINHO MINHO like when he's taking a picture!! And Jonghyun's eye makeup faaaarr is so hot. And Taemin looks better than pretty much every girl. Although I prefer his shorter hair in the MV. And Onew actually is quite attractive it seems! Didn't really like him before, lol, but there was this one shot where he just... Yeah. And Key looks like Key. He was rather adorable with his exclamation face at the laptop. They are all adorable. I love them. And the dancing! Their utilisation of the DUN. DUN. DUN. DUN. was very awesome. It looks hard but I'll try to use my sharingan to copy their moves ._.
And, the rest of their album. I reeeeaally like The Reason and Stranger, the others I enjoy but there a few certain parts that are just :/. The actual Sherlock song I listened to after Clue and Note separately and at first I thought 'oh god why would you do that??' because the I'M SO CURIOUS YEEAAHHH didn't seem to fit the brass(..?) BUT after listening to it few more times, I actually like it. It actually seems to fit. Oh who am I kidding I love the whole album, I'm a terrible critic. And yeah, it does sound a tad like their old stuff, but isn't that why we keep coming back for more? It's their signature SHINee sound in all their songs (aka Jonghyun's orgasmic voice 8D) that sets them apart. Yeah, I do occassionally do the accidental in head remix with Love Like Oxygen (you know how when two songs have like a really similar bit and before you know it you're singing a different song...?) but I love it and I think it's a stroke of genius. Hah. No. But yes. SHINEE'S BACK!
Now off I go to rewatch :)

11:34 PM