upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Sunday, March 25
posted by Bon
I FUCKING LOVE ACTION MOVIES !! AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!
I don't mean to sound... idnno, contrived or something, but I would honestly choose it over chick flick anyday, although I do enjoy the occasional chick flick of course. BUT YEAH FIGHT SCENES! I kinda [not kinda, really.] wanna learn how to fight and/or shoot like a badass. AND BE AN ASSASSIN HOMGHOMG but then reality hits me like a bus and I content myself with this life I am to lead.

THE MECHANIC! WAS SO BADASS although predictable, because the rule of film, television and novels is that everything that they gave a damn about is important. Everything they took the time to write a line about plays a vital role.
Also watched NEVER BACK DOWN 2 because it has DEAN GEYER REMEMBER HIM? I TOTALLY HAD A CRUSH ON HIM WHEN HE WAS IN AUSTRALIAN IDOL LOLOL but yeah, he's really hot. Though he isn't actually the reason I watched it. But yeah, the ending was pretty shit. So what happens to the psycho in the end?

Aaaaand I also watched In Time. A disappointment. They tried to cram too much stuff into the measly 1 and a half hours. I mean, they didn't even get into what happened to Will's dead dad. "...but I think he may have been murdered." THINK? And their kiss was freaking wtf. They were chatting awkwardly sitting like opposite sides of the car, then they suddenly make out. I didn't even feel the tension. Actually, I felt the script, at that moment, it was like oh yeah talk talk talk then hey we need to kiss now.
Actually, similar thing in Never Back Down 2. TWICE. with the sex scenes. They were like, hrmmm, a sex scene should go here. I just didn't feel the tension arrrgh.

So yeah, while everyone was out watching the Hunger Games I stayed in my comfy seat on my fat ass and watched these movies. And now I have no one to watch Hunger Games with anymore. THIS HAPPENS EVERYTIME with those highly anticipated movies, LIKE INCEPTION, AND IN TIME. And I end up torrenting them half a year later when the DVDrips come out. I feel sad.

-edit- OH AND THE BOONDOCK SAINTS! I LOVE SO MUCH!
9:21 PM