
Huh so I've been planning to post about how I surprisingly love all of Big Bang's album, but was gonna wait to watch the Fantastic Baby MV first and because I limit my Kpop watching to the weekends, it is finally time! So yeah. I actually really like all the songs, which surprised me because especially with YG people (except Se7en because he's gun) there's always one or two weird songs which just isn't my cup of tea. Well in Alive I guess it's Fantastic Baby and I surprised myself by actually enjoying it. Maybe it's TOP's smooth voice saying 'boomshakalaka' but it turned out to be my most played of the album lol. And the MV. Soooo weird. YG is weird. Their concept for the whole album, wtfwtf at GD's long ass side extension??? In Blue I dunno, I felt like they were kinda dirty hahaha but maybe that's just the hue? Saturation? Of the actually video that made it seem dusty and cold and warm at the same time. Same with in Bad Boy. And TOP's green eyebrows! But I must say he can pull them off because he is amazingly goodlooking :D. Don't really like Seungri's industrial and V fringe ):. I reckon he looked hottest in his solo album. Taeyang looked much the same as always, though especially better looking in Fantastic Baby shirtless with a neck tattoo ._. Aaaaand Daesung. Looked really suave in the blue velvet suit with his bleach blonde hair! And his abs 8). So yes. That.
But while I'm on the topic of Kpop, what is with the sudden influx of dubstep wubwub breakdowns? I swear there's at least 3 in my playlist of new songs.