
Aaaaarggh waiting for texts is painful. Especially if you replied immediately after you got it, and then finally get a reply an hour later. What, did you just drop your phone immediately after you were done and take a nap? And yes, I'm probably being hypocritical, but I do my best to reply immediately if you reply immediately. If I just didn't happen to have my phone on me then tough titties. Or I just don't like you :P.
Also emoticons (this one :) in particular!) in texts make me infinitely more happy hahaha.
After writing this I think I maay have been a little harsh haha. What if you're just taking your precious time wording your texts nicely, or thinking of what to say? Maybe because what I say is weird and you don't know how to reply. I'll give you a break.
Shit I only realise how weird the things I say are after they've been said. Faaaar why do I do this?