
I read over what I write and I kinda hate myself lol.
Yaaaay today was Allstar event day. But at like 11:30 my dad's friend with a hairy mole came with my dad's older sister's old friend to come check out our house, but stayed way over 12 chatting in front of the TV that I was getting sufficiently miffed that I was missing some NBA Action. So I went downstairs to ask politely to take the Foxtel box to watch upstairs but in doing so kinda shoo'ed the all of them to go yumcha. (wow I'm a brat :/)
So I enjoyed summadat television. And when the Allstar event started, I moved the laptop to the coffee table and skyped my bro so he could watch with me :) and we had a nice 3hour video chat, eating lunch together and everything yay.
The skills challenge ^0^ my favourite event. So sad Steph Curry is injured (haven't heard much on him lately though). Lol he shares my birthday. Aaaanyway, I wanna be one of those kids that they were playing for scholarship for. Damn. And Deron Williams carries >:O. John Wall sadly disappointed me ):.
THREE POINTER challenge. Lol the last round was pretty crap (but I can hardly do better). Shit son, James Jones don't you regret wasting all your streak in the first round? Lol Kevin Love got to go 4 times, guess that's why he won.
DUNK CONTEST yay I voted. For CHASE BUDINGER I was really amazed at his blindfolded one (reverse too!). Buuut have to admit Jeremy Evans' double dunk was pretty cool. Was it Paul George's? Glow in the dark jersey. Just nah. I found it tacky and you couldn't even see the dunk. And there were way too many windmills (2? Lol). So that. Also would have been nice to see Blake Griffin defend his title.
Aaaand no one cared about that. :) good day.