
Fuuuuuh I got my skin to almost almost satisfactory level and then I have to go get my period and break out. (lol TMI?). AND THEN my dad's friend's good looking son has to come all the way from China and have dinner with us, with my new pimples. Hating life.
Haha I've had lobster past 3 weekends 8D (at the risk of sounding like a rich bitch JOKES that's what I was going for.) 2 weeks ago for bro's going away dinner, last weekend in Queensland, and today with the dad's friends and goodlooking son. (I sound really obnoxious. Oh well lol. I'll stop now.)
So yay. Allstar weekend tomorrow.
You know what I realised? I don't want to write any deep and meaningful posts anymore (not that I ever really did) because I dunno, I feel like some people might ask what they're really about, but I don't want to tell them. So that. It seems I'm going to be shallow as a puddle for the unseeable future.