upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Sunday, February 5
posted by Bon

Aaarrgh omfg chuck is so gooood! I was gonna cut it from my list of shows I watched because *spoiler* Morgan as an intersect is just so freaking annoying, but thankfully one lazy sunday afternoon (today) with the feeling like there'd be another weekend day, and because it had ended, I thought I might as well watch it. And SO GLAD I DID because I feel like it has upped itself again to the quality it was when it was my favourite show. And now I am sad it has ended. And I am ashamed I gave up on it, if only for a couple of weeks, because let's be honest, it was pretty shit for a while.
So yeah. Sarah is hot.

10:09 PM