upandaway
V.5
Saturday, January 7
posted by Bon
HOLA~ ... I don't even know.
But I tell you what gets my rocks off? ..If I had rocks to get off? Beautiful hands on the male gender. Although nice girl hands are nice too. But yeah, I remember I saw the most delightfully gorgeous hands on New Years on the train. So it was really crowded on the trip back, right, and I got a seat, and then along comes Mr Beautiful Hands to stand right next the where I was sitting, hands placed right in front of my face so I was able to oggle unabashed. My god they were beautiful. I think his face was beautiful too, but I forgot, I was too busy admiring the hands. 8) yep.
And you know how I love talking about my dreams. Well last night I managed to have a kinda lucid dream. I think I was frustrated in school or something, and I checked the calendar and thought, "Hey, the 6th? That's a bit early for school..." And I realised it was a dream and then I remembered my brother saying how if you manage to lucid dream, you can do whatever you want. So my dumbass dream state was like, "Hmm, I can do whatever I want. What do I want to do... watch TV shows? Movies? Sleep? Yeah I think I'll just sleep." So I kinda Inceptioned and slept in my sleep. Freaking dumbass me. Why couldn't I be a ninja or a pirate, goddamn.
Speaking of goddamn, I end up thinking "Gorram" instead of "goddamn" no thanks to FIREFLY, which is awesome. They speak Chinese which baffles me. I pick out the occasional "pigu" and "meimei" but the rest is just gibberish.
Today I felt successful because I managed to finish P&P. I fell asleep TWICE TODAY during reading, but I finished. I FINISHED !!!!
8:31 PM