upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Saturday, January 14
posted by Bon

A couple of days ago I was feeling whimsical? No that's not the word. But anyway, I decided to watch Superman Returns again. And I loved it all over again. Clark Kent is so adorable! hahha. My favourite scene in the entire movie is when Clark and Lois are in the crowded elevator and Clark waves goofily across at Lois. I just smile so damn hard at that. But SIF you can't tell Clark is Superman just because of his glass and that lack of hair curl. Then again, Clark's mannerisms are completely opposite to the very suave Superman's. He's hot. Brandon Routh is hot. And, as hot as James Marsden is, Lois should have left Richard's ass and gone for Superman !!! I mean, she even aefsrtdyujewnsbdgyfudeiwjjasn yes. Okay. I just love Superman.

Today I semi hyperventilated when I touched Infinite's album lolol

11:49 PM