upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Thursday, January 5
posted by Bon
2 things:
1. The shoutbox died and I actually took the time to read the explanation and basically they don't have enough money. Damn. So I spent a good hour looking for a new one that is flexible enough. And this was the best I could find......
2. People have mentioned that the font of my blog is too damn tiny so I enlarged it for those of you that are visually impaired, despite it detracting from the aesthetic appeal. So until I find it in me to give it a makeover, my blog will be like this. Although a lot of people just read off google reader anyway. No! You want to appreciate people's layout and stuff. !!

So yeah.
On the 3rd, we went to visit some rich friends of some friends who were staying over. And they were so rich that their backyard led into open water. As in there was literally a river? Inlet? as a fence between them and their back neighbours. They also had a resort pool in their back yard. The guy was macedonian and married a Chinese lady who is essentially half his age, and his granddaughter is the same age as his daughter. We took a ride in his boat, and earlier on my bro and the kid who was staying over went for a kayak. I totally wanted to go kayaking but alas I was in a dress. So instead I sat by the pool and sunburnt my shoulders. The guy barbecued some really nice corn. And that's about it. OH and I was a really really nice house that I want. 8D.

I've been trying to read P&P but I can't get anywhere without falling asleep ):
3:44 PM