upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Saturday, December 17
posted by Bon
Today I cooked dinner yaaaaaaaaay :D! Only because everyone else was busy cleaning the house and I was just lazy. BUT, I tell you what I realised? I subconsciously resent people telling me to do stuff. Like my mum told me to cook the vegies in a sort of imperative tone, and just to spite her, I also cooked the steak. Which is rather counter intuitive, isn't it? But I just didn't want to do exactly what she said. Similarly, and the end of dinner I was going to fetch the fruits anyway, but just the second before I got out of my seat to the fridge, mum is like, "Go fetch the fruit." And that just makes me stay in my seat for like couple more moments because I don't really want to do what she says. I'd want to do it if I were asked, but not told.

Huh, while spring cleaning [or rather, summer cleaning hawhawhaw] which one day each year is reserved for, I unearthed a scrap of paper on which a message was written and I finally figured out what it meant and left me giggling like a little bitch.

Ugh I heard "All I want for Christmas Is You" not so long ago on the radio and it was stuck in my head for a full week if not more, and now that I've finally got it out, Glee goes and sings it and it's stuck again.
11:13 PM