upandaway
V.5
Sunday, December 18
posted by Bon
OMG When I saw this I'm preeeeetty sure I puked rainbows. Sirius looks quite dashing 8)... Neville is cute. Is the old dude next to him Luna's dad? Because he had a kind of very minor role. So did Regulus[?] next to Kreacher....
I continued on my quest of reliving Harry Potter today and watched the fifth movie, which, I have to say, is my least favourite book because it's all depressive and shit and Harry's a whiny little faggot. In the book. But in the movie it's worse because all that doesn't come across the screen and they missed heaps of key points that are necessary for later. Like the mirror shard. I hated that in the book because HARRY IS DUMB AND SIRIUS DIDN'T HAVE TO DIE. Another reason it is my least favourite: Sirius dies :'(. I cried like a little bitch reading that part, but I didn't cry watching the movie. Because it seemed out of place. Instead of somersaulting backwards in slow motion through the veil as I had imagined, Sirius just kind of clutches his chest looking surprised and backs into the veil. So he didn't die with laughter on his face. I want more on Sirius. And James and Lily and just the rest of the Marauders. I'd kill for a book on the Marauders.
9:34 PM