upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Sunday, December 25
posted by Bon
MERRY CHRISTMAS GUIZZZZZ !!!
If you read this chances are I love you or am very fond of you :) even if you wouldn't think so. But I probably am :D.

SO yeah, these past couple of days I have been rather engaged and will also be for the enxt couple of days YAY! I was planning to have a picture drawn and finished by today [or should be counted as tomorrow] as a Christmas present buuuuut doesn't look like it's going to happen. Or it still might. If I hard out it. But it's only the hair left and that's boring and I have little to no interest in the hair. But I must say the face is rather good.

Just came back from a Christmas party and had a shower so my hair's still wet and brb while I go dry it. Not that there's a difference in you reading this...
Aaaaand I'm back. My hair looks babe. Unfortunately it won't in the morning.

Ahh the L reunion was absolutely delightful. Unfortunately we were unable to do the predetermined beaching due to the horrible weather in the morning, which eventually turn into a bright beautiful day in the afternoon. So we chilled in the city instead. It was really good fun.
Afterwards headed to Anu for the third annual BAM SLEEPOVER during which we STAYED UP LATE, SWAPPED MANLY STORIES, AND IN THE MORNING WE MADE WAFFLES [true story]. I came home at around 4 pretty much dead and then my mother tells me we have to head out at like 7 not including dinner so I had to take a rush shower and catch as much of a 2 hour deep sleep as possible. Needless to say I was still dead-ish at around 7. Came home midnight and did may best to catch up on sleep last night.

Then it is today [or yesterday]. In which I attended 2 and a half parties. Just putting that out there so you can see how popular I am lololol. Nah not really.

Oh and the day before alllllll that, I restored my computer to factory settings because it was fully screwing up, and that broke my heart a whole lot because I had to reinstall and reconfig all my stuff. Which I have done. I don't know when exactly, but that's done.

All this and no work.

Alright I'm sleeping now.
12:53 AM