upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Saturday, December 10
posted by Bon
Looking back, I was quite a competitive child. So much so that I did a lot of stuff for the sake of doing the stuff and saying I did the stuff. Like reading books. I don't really remember the contents of the stuff I read as a child, just the titles, because I usually just picked out a book, read the words but not the meaning, then said "Oh look, I read this book in less than 10 minutes," or "I've finished that whole series." Who would have known the secret to life is hidden in those such books.
Yesterday afternoon I had a slight period of "Wtf do I do now?" so I started cleaning my room when I happened upon a copy of Little Miss Sunshine I had acquired recently. So, like the attention deficient individual that I am, I abandoned my endeavour for tidiness and instead read the book. It was freaking deep man. But alas, if only achieving happiness was as simple as changing the words on a sign and the name of a town. 
Another childrens' book I'd like to have a copy of: The Little Prince. The snake that swallowed the elephant looks like a hat. Christmas present ;D ? 

I was reading through my old blog posts because I'm narcissistic like that [nah I was looking for something] when I came across a 10 things about me post. And I was really surprised that actually all of the 10 things still held true. Maybe not in the exact same sense such as this one:
3. I like shoes a whole lot. I saw this thing how it said a pro NFLer spent like, 20 grand on beast ass shoes. I wanna be that guy. The first thing I check out on people are the shoes they are wearing. Sometimes, I can tell what type of person they are. 8). I wish.
Because I was probably talking about sneakers, and now I am thinking about other shoes. But shoes are still the first thing I check out on people.

And remember when all I blogged about was 455? [remember her?] Anyone seen her around lately? Wheretf has she gone? Rather curious, I am. 

Yeah about old blogs, I tried to dig up my old old year 7,8 and 9 blog from Windows Live Spaces because I posted a story I had written which I recently realised to have undertones of belonging and I was hoping to recycle, but unfortunately after much excavating because I had changed emails and everything, I discovered the blog had been deleted. And I was full devastated. Because of all the memories that were there. It was essentially a photo album for me but better because I find that words are more effective in encapsulating the thoughts and emotions at the time than pictures are. Damn.

And now I can't stop reading all these old posts of mine. Anu's jokes literally made me crack up TWICE just then. Relive this:
Today. Carbon kids zzzz. Anu's joke: What did the child say when he set fire to his vehicle? I am a car-burn [carbon] kid. HAHAH Legendary.

HILARIOUS MOMENT OF EPIC PROPORTIONS: Driscoll was saying how he and Didi beat Yilang and Ben? at table tennis and was saying how the white people won against the Asians [in a not so racist way.] and ...
Anu: You're not white.
Droscoll/Didi: ...
Anu: YOU'RE CREAM. :D
And we all fell down laughing so hard. AWESOME.


Damn. I really want to read my old old blog now ):
2:14 PM