upandaway
V.5
Wednesday, December 28
posted by Bon
HOWDY FELLAS
Check it:
Wow I take a crappy picture.
I'm really proud of the face and the hair on his left, but the rest of the hair is a bit.. :/. It's because goddamn white hair on black background, freaking have to draw the background around the hair.
Soyeah. That is my late Christmas present to you. :D
Oh haha after my first day of drawing that I'd finished the face, and I was all pumped and excited to finish it off that when I slept I dreamt that it was time to draw again, but I got to my drawing and saw some asshole had scribbled in the hair and rubbed out the sticking out tongue from C|: to c|: so poorly that you could see the blank rubbed out spot. And I got so pissed that I totally flipped the table and raged, thinking "What kind of asshole would do something like this?!!" and then I paused and thought again, "What kind of asshole would do something like this...?" and then I realised it was a dream. But unfortunately I was unable to lucid dream after that.
Ooh another dream I had, I FREAKING SAW INFINITE in like a carpark or something, or I thought I did because in the beginning it was all confusion, and I was trying to get pictures and everything, but then turns out it was just mainly managers and makeup artists of the group, and I was fully searching for WooHyun but couldn't see him, but L was there! And I got to hug him and have a corny conversation with that I actually still remember but I won't repeat because I'll be embarrassed but I was like "AHHH I LOVE YOU !!" I think I dreamt him in the dream instead of WooHyun because I thought he'd be the most likely to be able to speak English. But yeah, anyway, after that I was literally crying tears of joy in the dream and skipping around, but then my scumbag brain has to think "Huh, why were there so few people?" and then I realised it was just a dream and was shattered. And was such an emotional wreck that I couldn't lucid dream. Gawdemmit. Oh actually, I think I had a vague feeling it was a dream before that because when I was happy-crying, I think I thought "Would these tears carry through to the real world?" Or something like that because I would have been thinking in pictures and emotions instead of words. But yeah. That is a strange dream. I think I might be a tad obsessed.
I figured another dream was a dream because a person who I was hanging out with changed sometime in the dream, but I couldn't lucid dream then because it was a happy dream and I was too sad it wasn't real.
Wow. I have really good dreams a lot of the time. But too bad they are just dreams ):
And I realised that in my dreams the weather is always cloudy. I think this is probably because everything is too muddled for it to be bright and clear, but I don't have the concentration enough to keep it steadily raining.
8:54 PM