upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Sunday, November 20
posted by Bon
To set the mood for exams, I have decided to type out the [short?] list I have been forming in my head about shit that piss me off. It's mainly characteristics and quirks of people, and I am aware that I am not perfect and I am prone to hypocrisy, but here. Don't actively seek offense or anything, because any of this most likely was not directly at you and not everybody thinks about you all the time. So.

1. Overreactions at really underwhelming stuff. Maybe I am just a touch apathetic. Maybe.
2. Stating the obvious. This one seems like a catch 22...? Is that the right paradox? But what I'm saying is that it should be obvious that stating the obvious is annoying. Geddit?
3. Pretending to know more than you do.
4. Not shutting up after you realise you have lost an argument.
5. Not shutting up after going on about the same thing for 5 minutes. Is that a bit harsh? I'll give it 10 minutes then. But 3 tops if I notice you have used the exact same line more than twice.
6. Dumb people. This might be slack, but I said it. On top of this, I hate people pretending to be dumb.

I am not entirely sure how this sets the mood for exams. I seem a tad angry don't I. Well I'm not. I am pretty calm... I think. I just read something that made me make the "are you kidding me" face.

Maybe I shouldn't post this? Bleh.
10:22 PM