Huh, can't believe I haven't posted about K-pop concert yet. But I just dunno how to describe. But how about
It was very freaking awesome.
I was in the vicinity, <100m of:
MINHO MINHO MINHO !!!
JONGHYUN!!
GIKWANG!
MINHYUK!
YONGHWA!
CHANGMIN!
THUNDER!
LEEJOON!
SEULONG!
TAEMIN!
YUNHO!
DONGWOON!
and SUZY !!!!!!!
My ultimate girl crush I am not even kidding she is so babe.
Oh SNSD also. Which comes as a group. Because I don't have a favourite.
KARA too. Because I like Step. But the rest of the girl groups I don't care so much about. Except for Sistar's Ma Boy. Shit nigs, the body rolls were amazing.
I almost cried when SHINee came on and I saw Minho's face on the screen. They were first.
I also almost cried when DBSK were on. They were last. Keep Your Head Down was mighty good.
It all was mighty good.
OH I also touched Chonny. On the arm only because he got mobbed. I got pictures of him though. I also got onto his flip cam but he lost that ): Sour.
I don't know what else to say except IT WAS THE BEST EXPERIENCE I EVER HAD YAAAAAAY
Jealous? :)
Anyway, I was driving to school when at the roundabout right outside the front gate I saw MINHO!!!! lookalike turning around that roundabout and parking in the drop off zone at the driveway, and two year 7? 8? who freaking knows anymore.. girls got out of the car, and I was full trying to surreptitiously catch another glimpse of MINHO!!! lookalike but the car was turning and drove off before I could see for sure. So I wonder. Was it one of those girls' [they didn't seem to be sisters] older brother? But those girls didn't look like MINHO!!! at all. Okay bluntly, they were not particularly appealing to the eye. Wow I'm mean. But this is MINHO!!! lookalike we are talking about. The second I first glimpsed him I literally thought OMG OMG MINHO!!! and my blood ran cold. But yeah. I am rather curious.
[Oh god please don't let it turn out to be a slightly masculine looking mum with a short hair cut please please please.]