posted by Bon Hi. Me again. Why do I blog during exam week? Such complexities of the human psych. I sound like a douche.
Anyway so I like K-pop right, and watching the MVs [WATCH ALL THE MVS! That meme seems to be popping up more recently. It has been incorporated into my thoughts]
but yeah, if the MV is boring and just shows the people singing and they are not thaaaaat hot, I just switch to another tab while the song is still playing. Because a music video takes a load of time that I shouldn't have, as in 4 minutes compared to the max 1 min of each 9gag page.
Speaking of 9gag, I don't laugh anymore at funny posts, I just expel a sharp gust of air through my nose [this itself was a post.] BUT, I shall share 2 such posts that caused me to expel air sharper than usual:
But anyway, I totally went off on a tangent there, I was saying about the MVs. Sometimes, when I come a particularly good song, I tend to go other-tabbing on purpose and miss the MV just so I can make myself an excuse of not having seen the MV to go listen and watch the song again. Like this one: it is good. I almost cried. I'm not even sure why. But it did give me goosebumps. And the reference! If you get it.... yeah I should rewatch those movies...........
Speaking of rewatching, I rewatched V for Vendetta today, with some studying in between. YEY.
I quite like exam week. It's like 10 day weekend with only an hour of exam each day. 8)9:50 PM