upandaway
V.5
Monday, October 17
posted by Bon
What do I have to show for the last 2 hours? 111 words. That's gun right there man. And only 14 of them were the question. If you asked me, I honestly could not tell you where the hell the time went. And it's been like this whole of last week. The level of homework gradually piles up and piles up until it's above my head and I'm drowning and then thankfully it's the weekend and I can unblock the sink and get it all done. This is a huge change only because all the past years I've dismissed most of my homework with that Yaoming laughing face, which I would go find but I can't be bothered. So yeah. I really should stop whinging and man the fuck up.
And here goes the honest expression of my feelings to begin the year:
For the clever shits only of course.
lolsoz I just find them fun :)
10:49 PM