upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Saturday, October 29
posted by Bon

Watch. It is rather cute. I happened to smile the whole way through hahah.

Yeah, I'm not all that great at this blogging often thing am I? I don't even read everyone's blogs anymore. I still read some, but yeah. People are blogging less anyway.

So here's something I'm curious about. Would you rather be underestimated or overestimated. As in, would you rather people think you're slightly dumber than you are, or slightly smarter? For the most part, I'd prefer to be underestimated because the element of surprise is a powerful thing, and I'd prefer the "Wow, you did so well." that the exceeding of expectations receive, rather than the "Oh." of not meeting the expectations. One particular example that comes to mind is Professor Lockhart, how he's all like "Look at me I'm so good and everything I have all these books" but when it came down to it and people expected him to actually do shit, he was a noobybooby. Well okay people didn't exactly think him great, maybe this was a bad example, but you get the point. So yeah, underestimation is good, and overestimation is for the egotistical? BUT there are some cases where overestimation is preferred. For example, there's no point in being a size 6 if people think you're a size 10. Conversely, if people thought you were a size 6 when in actuality you're a size 10, you'd feel like you ate a rainbow. So bottom line is, I don't know the exact point I am trying to make or discuss or whatever, as it is with these thought vomits, so bleh.
11:18 PM