upandaway
V.5
Sunday, October 2
Moves like Jagger
posted by Bon
YO! Shouda detached my butt from my chair and gone out to meet Chonny or something lolol. But nah.
Instead I was feeling peckish during that peckish hour between 3 and 4 pm. So I went into the kitchen and opened the fridge looking for stuff to eat. My eyes landed on the pack of shredded cheddar. And decided to make a cheese sandwich. But how should I toast the bread? If I put it in the toaster all the cheese will fall off. Then I CAME UP WITH THE GENIUS IDEA of turning the toaster on it's side. Faaaaark I'm smat. So I happily slid the bread with shredded cheddar in and knelt so I was eye level with the benchtop to observe the melting of the cheese. But wait! Something was wrong. What was this acrid smell of burnt carbon in the air ?? Afraid I had killed my toasted cheese, I popped it out and watched in excitement as the toast popped out of the toaster and halfway across the benchtop. BUT THE EXCITEMENT DIDN'T STOP THERE because the popping of the toast caused a spark which ignited something within the toaster and IT CAUGHT ON FIRE HOLY MOTHERLOAD OF CHEESE. SO I kinda whisper screamed [because the mother was asleep] to my brother that the toaster was on fire and he came and like a boss blew the fire out. Or something. But the fire was out. And my thumping heart stilled with relief that I would not be responsible for burning the house down. Today. Would have been worth it because the toasted cheese was derishuss. Just Kidding. But it really was good.
So after that I was scared of toasting anything but unfortunately was still slightly peckish. Or was just really bored. So I opened the pantry and first thing I saw were the toast spreads. I felt like chocolate so I grabbed the Nutella and dipped a finger in. Faaaaarrrr so good. So I proceeded to get a large spoon and scooped a massive amount to bring back to my chair to nom in front of the computer. But you know those hipsters who say they can go through a jar of Nutella in one sitting, I call bullshit. I have a serious sweettooth myself but already halfway through that one massive spoon I was a tad sick of it. But I powered through because my brain still saw it as delicious I do not even understand. When I was done, I was still bored and having all that Nutella I thought of Reese's which lead to NUTELLA AND PEANUT BUTTER. I wanted both at the same time [AYYYY ;D... no.] but didn't want to mix the spreads in the jars so LIKE A BOSS I dipped one finger into the Nutella and another finger into the peanut butter. IT WAS SOOOOO GOOD D: !
Needless to say, at dinner my stomach was very unsettled.
Not really doing much for my summer bod. Lmfao what a joke.
Aaaand I am worried I might have the mildest case of ADD because for the life of me I can't seem to focus on one thing for a long time. At the computer I have to have like 5 things running at a time because after a few minutes of one thing I get really bored of it and have to do something else before I do a whole round of being bored of somethings and get back to that. If that made sense. Like I often stop a movie ten minutes in and start another movie, then ten minutes into that movie I pause it and go read some fanfiction or something but halfway through a chapter of that, I go troll 9gag or some other tumblr thing, then maybe 3 pages later I hit up youtube but then get bored after 2 vids and go back to that movie I paused. LIKE THIS BLOG, I did not write in one sitting. Wait technically I did, as I am still sitting, but by no means in one go. And you should see me try to do homework D:. So yeah, I'm worried, going into year12 in one week.
Shiiiit the days have been running together I haven't even noticed that week go by. And only just finished the minimal amount of homework I had for the holidays today, which I had expected to finish in 2 days. Haven't finished watching all that I though I'd be able to watch. Haven't read what I thought I'd have finished. WHERE DID THE TIME GO ??!! D:
5:26 PM