upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Thursday, September 22
Jumping off the tops of buildings posted by Bon
Hi. I know you've all missed me ;D. And I was really going to just let this die... no I lie. HEY THAT RHYMES. But yeah, never fear, I would have posted again before the end of this month because I wouldn't possibly have been able to bear the hole in my archives. Damn maybe I shouldn't have let you in on that and have you all wondering when I would next post, IF EVER. Because I know you all were thinking that. You all love me. I know it. ;). kiddingprobsno1cared
So yeah, then I thought WHY NOT TODAY because this entire week has been full of reminiscencing and creying (for some weaksauces)(me) :D. Walking around the oval discussing my YEAR 9 CRUSH LOLOL with Annie, SINGING PROVIDENCE TODAII and even as I sit here having my year 8 emo music in my ear, I realise that I SHOULD REALLY BLOG MORE because good way to keep memories. Haha actually, you know. I have a couple of written diaries, which I only add to a few times a year. And I have multiple, because as I reasoned in one such diary, once I started reading one I wouldn't be able to refrain from reading the rest of that diary so by splitting it I'd be able to reminisce more because, and I quote myself, "like wine, memories get better with age." Oh man I am quite the philosopher.

So that's that. Today. OOH OOH McKenzie took us out for morning tea and shouted us at a cafe in North Rocks 8D 8D. IT WAS DERISHUSS and yes, I may possibly have said this in your direction some time or other during the day, but I just find it a very cool thing and want to make you all jealous >). Jokes. Not really. And then the Burgo poem. And then the YEAR ASSEMBLY. Gosh. Just. !. URRGHH. The letters wow. I remember that when I wrote it I didn't really put all that much thought into it, thinking my older and more mature self would probably think I was lame. And THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT because it actually reflected how I felt at the time, and the letter was just. lafaslkd. Again. Not as much as others' were I'm sure, but just the right amount of alsdk;al for that amount of thought. And it's funny that I have been playing BURGERSHOP2 [YUN !! THIS !] a bit lately after a recent attempt to clean my computer but forgetting all about that after stumbling across this glorious game in the initial couple of minutes, because in my letter I was saying how I thought I was a loser because I stayed at home playing lameass games. BITCH PLEASE stupid year 8 self, games are cool. Anyway enough about that.

Huh I think I had a few outbursts of bitch in the past few days. Usually I just hold it in if a small thing pisses me off, because I'm used to it regarding my mum. But maybe it's like if I bottle it up it might explode. Well no, but maybe spring a leak and gradually drip out. But yeah, I must say, there's this one specific person whose name rhymes with two types of bodily waste [ahem] and is a bit of an asshole. As in he says assholic things that are assholic and then I kinda  just look at him and then turn away, and he's like "Ooh she's mad. You're mad aren't you Bonnie?". ._. "Well I wasn't before, but now that you said that." Farrrr. No I really wasn't mad, I was just choosing to ignoring your assholery but just downright saying that I'm mad? I would have preferred you saying "UMAD" with a freaking trollface. AND WHAT'S MORE, that one time I actually retorted back in what I hoped was a neutral or slightly clipped tone, he's like, "Woah is it that time of the month again?" with his stupid smiling face. Whut. NO IT FREAKING WASN'T, but even if it was I really hate it when people say that because it's like saying that I'm mad through no fault of theirs and it's all just my hormones which means they think they did nothing wrong so will not try and fix it. Am I being unreasonable in thinking that people should be aware of their assholery and correct themselves to become more socially compatible? If that even makes sense? That being said, I believe that if girls don't like people saying "Woah, PMS" to them, they should not be saying "Sorry, PMS." And yes, I know that this topic has been covered by many a differing opinion and would just wanna make it clear that I'm not trying to steal anyone's idea. Because it sucks to have people think you stole an idea. AND, disclaimer, you really shouldn't have thought I was talking about you as the asshole, but if you even had the slightest insecurities that you were the asshole, that's your subconscious saying you're an asshole. Heheheh :D

AAAAAAAAAND now, what's a blog written by me without a bit of this:


Hahaha it's so deliciously fruity. I FREAKING LOVE INFINITE. Possibly my favourite group right now. Only because SHINee hasn't done much in a while. But WOOHYUN !!!!
Ahh Sungjong, I'm afraid that hope might be lost for him forevurhhsss.
Have I told you about how both my home laptop and school laptop crashed and I was scared I would lose all my Kpop? Yes. It was scary thought. Luckily this one got fixed without losing anything, but my school one had to get wiped so I lost my Baker King eps, WHICH BY THE WAY is pretty annoying. I want to punch every character in the face. Except the girl. Because she's been punched enough 8) hahah.... But yeah, the main guy is not likeable at all. HE SLOUCHES ALL THE TIME that just watching it makes me subconsciously straighten my back. And the dumb face he wears all the time. And WHY, at the beginning of the time skip he is a fighting god, but ehn he gets bashed so easily by all those people. God. And WHY DO PEOPLE NEVER FULLY EXPLAIN THEMSELVES. They mostly just get angry and huff off without correcting the misconceptions. Frustration. BUT DESPITE ALL THIS, when I lost it I felt kinda of empty inside, which is the evil power that all Kdrama have that is eating you soul away. So, brainwashed, I set up the remaining 15 eps I had to watch to torrent on my mother's computer [because mine has little space left][which is why I was trying to clear it and found BURGERSHOP2] but have yet to retrieve it.


Okay I'm done. Hope this is a satisfactory post for my almost 2 months of absence :)
10:52 PM