Drop that beetposted by Bon Weeeeeeeew it's September 30. YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS? NO? Okay. );
Poor blog, no one knew it was your birthday today. Ngaww. All those 3 pageviews today that didn't even say happy birthday. Awwwwkward. AWW NO DON'T CRY, I'M HERE! I NEVER ONCE FORGOT IT WAS YOUR BIRTHDAY. I know I may have neglected you these past 2 months and only recently dusted off that fine layer that gathered on your top, but I would NEVER forget your birthday. Wow, look how much you've grown. To think that only two years ago you were actually born out of my rage and irrational dislike for someone, and now you are full of hilarious pictures and witty insights that sprout from my genius mind ;D.
You know what? Here's my present to you. It's this freaking awesome youtube vid that will make you INSTACOOL :D
Ahhh man. Love you blog. I'm gonna give you a makeover, despite my intense love for Superman that burns so strong that I am currently wearing a Superman shirt ;D. Maybe I might just clean this layout up a bit. Because I still love the image and cannot be freaking bothered thinking up another theme and looking for a new picture and everything. NOT THAT YOU'RE NOT WORTH IT, dear blog, just that I think Superman suits you [and me] awesomely :). Then maybe another Superman picture?
Hah I should start properly utilising my spare time. I learnt most of Mona Lisa dance [SANDRA !!!] as in the chorus and the lalalalala bit where Thunder looks really cool. 8) Was gonna learn Gee but took another good look at the MV and just. Nah. So......... >.> uh.
Today's BAM outing was delightful: eating crepes, luvoing on the grass, eye-screwing the crap out of shoes. Nyehehehe fun :)