upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Friday, August 5
Weekend night posted by Bon

Haha the slight feeling of obligation to tell people about this awesome camp. So yeah it was awesome. PAINTBALL WAS FREAKING HECTIC ahh my bruises are works of art they are so beautiful :) it really is as awesome as you'd imagine, if not more 8D. And water cable skiing was waaaay more fun that I had imagined. It was intense, the concentration needed was so much that I made a face and emitted grunts when I was riding the waves hahah. I regret letting go that time I rode the furthest because my arms were just so tired, COULD'VE FREAKING GONE MUCH FURTHER D: argh the corners. Haha the cabin in the middle of the woods. Haha zhao's bush tucker. Lol at gong's second mouth. Phony tony. Enough in jokes to sound douchy yet? CAPTIAN AMERICA I really liked, genuinely. The shield is boss. I still don't get how the body doubling would've worked though.... Then dinner of pizza at 10pm. Horseriding the next day wasn't even that boring, there was a tad of trotting. But yeah. Awesome camp. Not even doing the Westpac (oh sorry, AMC) on a kitchen table with Low and McKenzie laughing loudly in the next room marred it. Speaking of, totes sour, freaking worked out 26 and then people was like 'yeah it's 997 right?' and I was like 'shiiit.. I don't remember colouring 997.' Turns out I'm a freaking genius and thought 45 - 13 = 22 please shoot me. Hate life.

Haha my brother got formspring and I feel inadequate.

9:55 PM