upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Tuesday, July 12
Top posted by Bon
Why candy is addictive:
First it draws you in with the vibrant and enticing colours, and your mind proceeds to consciously or subconsciously choose the most desirable colour. The reds, purples and blues are the general rockstars in this regard, leaving the poor yellows to be left at the bottom of the bag. Then as you place the delightful piece of happiness onto your tongue, tastebuds explode from the burst of delicious sweetness engulfing the whole mouth, and you have to resist the temptation to increase surface area therefore increasing tasting pleasure by biting, so it will last longer. But alas, the flavour is too sensational and you give in to your baser urges by biting and chewing and mutilating the candy until it only exists as small dots of deliciousness, swirling and dancing with your tastebuds, quickly disappearing. And before you know it, there is a feel of emptiness, the sudden loss of flavour is so jarring that you can't help but to reach for the packet and pick another one out. But you see it is a yellow and you drop it and pick another, and so the cycle continues until the many vibrant colours in the bag are reduced to the one undesirable, and you are left feeling shit about yourself.

Why internet is addictive:
It just freaking is ARGH.

Maybe I should start talking to people hahah....

Lol, bitch funny you should mention it.

Kiddings. I don't hate you. I don't hate anyone. [I feel like I can't afford to]. I just resent, and be jealous of, and bitch about in my head. So I really shouldn't be left alone with my thoughts. Kind of why I don't like holidays. I don't like school either. I don't seem to like anything. Or hate anything. How very moderated. And I don't feel the urgency or need to get work done, as I should because the mountain has become seriously big. I can't think of anything I particularly want to do. Oh here's something I hate: this feeling.

5:36 PM