upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Wednesday, July 6
Love alone posted by Bon
Get me tix to this and I will literally love you. Not kidding:
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=161178247285162

I tell you what is ultimate irksome? When someone steals your credit. I realise that sometimes it might be unknowingly, and I may have done it too, but GRAHH it just is really freaking frustration. Like say I helped someone with a maths problem, and then next day in class teacher's like "Okay who's done this?" And that someone is full like "Oh yeah, I have, it was so easy, you do it like..." And I would just be sitting there stony faced but full like "WHAT THE HELL" in my head. And then that night they'd be like to me on msn or something "haii hav u dun q294(x)? i dnno how 2 du" And I glance down at my beautifully completed homework and type back "Lol sorry, haven't done it either." BECAUSE I'M A VINDICITIVE BITCH LIKE THAT. And you should all realise that this is completely and utterly hypothetical because 1. I never have beautifully completed homework to glance down at, and 2. pshh sif anyone in my class would be asking me for help.
SIMILARLY I tell someone about something insanely awesome and current, and then that someone goes and freaking flaunts it everywhere. Like name dropping it all over the place, having people think "Oh wow, that person knows about that?", "I never would have pegged this person to be into something cool like that," or "Wow this person's interests are so widespread, she must be cool" and I sit there and "BITCH ARE YOU KIDDING ME?" while this person becomes instacool from MY INSANELY AWESOME THING and the insanely awesome thing dies because it has become mainstream hahaha. But in all seriousness. It really freaking ticks me off. Insanely awesome things should be kept quiet about, or maybe that's just me being selfish asshole.

Damn if I posted this when it was written, the K-pop thing would be more awesome as less people would know about it. ):
3:32 PM