upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Sunday, July 17
Hello friends posted by Bon
Wow this is a strange feeling, I actually felt motivated to do work today. Thanks brain, but it's like 2 weeks late.

The subject English shouldn't be called 'English' anymore in my opinion.

White Timtams are the devil ): ALL THAT JOGGING GONE TO WASTE IN MINUTES D:

So I decided to hop on the partytrainbandwagon and link you to my formspring (in a weak effort to become more social). The thing is, I'd had it for.. a year? Just never shared because I was afraid that I wouldn't get any questions, thinking if I didn't tell anyone about it, I'd have an excuse. Now I don't care anymore soooo yay! I shall think of interesting things to ask other people now. Anonymously of course 8D because I reckon that knowing who is asking would change the potential answer. And because I'm still slightly afraid of the judging.
Isn't it interesting how now I feel like people are admired for being normal? That made more sense in my head.
3:28 PM