upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Sunday, June 5
You don't know what you've got posted by Bon
Hi I’m back. Why was my blog dead for so long? Derno, I might wonder into it later.

But first post in a long while should be long and meaningful right? Okay. Well most of a lot of what I wanna say is more of a private thought type, so before I get into that, how about something general to pass the time and space. (:

THE BOYFRIEND 2011! Was awesome fun, although I must admit that there were inklings of moments when it felt tedious and made me question why I would ever subject myself to that, but the performance nights more than made up for it. But YAY ! PRINCIPLES YOU WERE ALL SO GREAT I AM IN AWE OF YOUR VOICES AND ACTING SKILLZ !! AND CHOREOS THANKS FOR ALL YOUR EFFORTS AND HARD WORK AND PUTTING UP WITH THE ANNOYING CHORUS LIKE ME :D
Guess who’s up to date for Grey’s? 8) I must say I love it. I can’t put my finger on what exactly is so great about it, but I find myself looking extremely forward to the next season. Although the finale was kinda out of the blue. Okay not really on Meredith’s part but Christina’s was. Christina annoys me. >(. I must say I ship Avery and Lexie because they are both gorgeous ^^. AND Teddy and Henry !

KIM HYUN JOONG YAAAAAAAAY! The measly glowing ember of my celebrity crush came to life again hahaha.

So I’ve been thinking about encryptions, because that the kind of thing I think about. But yeah let’s say there were 3 encryptions. Which way would be most effective way of arranging them? Obviously layered, but would it be least difficult to most difficult, or most difficult to least difficult? Okay so let’s say it takes an average person one hour to crack the least difficult, three hours to crack the second level, and a whole ten hours to crack the final hardest encryption. I believe that psychologically speaking, despite being the same three encryptions, having the hardest on the outermost layer would be harder to crack than them being in order of difficulty. Because, going through each layer, confidence builds and you see yourself closer to the finish line. Actually, I think it depends on the level of intelligence.. and how much you want to crack it. D: My mind is so muddled right now..

Alright that’s about the limit of my small talk. I hid my thought under some of these annoying encryptions. Have fun ! Feel free to work together because teamwork builds friendship !

Favourite vegetable

You wouldn’t know it just by looking at that, but this blog is really loaded. 1430-something words worth of loaded. How's that for incentive? But then again... who'd be that interested in me.
10:13 PM