upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Wednesday, June 8
Why don't you get it get it posted by Bon
Eheheh. Wow two blogs from Bonnie so close together? What is the world coming to?!

So anyway. I sleep a lot during class. It's terrible. Sure, mainly in the sense that I'm wasting valuable class time during which I should be learning, but more so that I don't feel too guilty about it. And most of the time it's not like I'm that tired, it's just that I like sleeping. [Did you see that sentence structure back there? 8D] Haha. I swear I can just drift to sleep in a calm environment. I remember once having a fuller than full night's worth of sleep, but in the morning just didn't want to get out of bed so just drifted myself back to sleep so it seemed legit to my mum. Hahaha. I should maybe use class time productively from now on so I can actually manage to bulldoze through my mountainous pile of blank sheets. (Y)..... yeah not likely to happen.
I tried to do some chem tonight, opened a textbook and started reading but only got down two pages before the need to watch something became overpowering so I turned on the craptop to load my daily ep of Dexter. And since, I read one more word before the calling for allkpop resonating through my mind became deafening, so I migrated downstairs. ):

Hah, I used to be fine with it, but recently I get affected much more by people's joking harshness. It's probably my gullibility playing up, but there are times when my mind seems to think it's for reals but I know that it isn't. Or am pretty sure. Or I'm just banking on it. Anyway, this is stupid, it will pass.

Fuark 11:11 gets your hopes up. It never works. NEVER. Maybe because I'm wishing for the impossible? Like A FEW EXTRA CENTIMETRES [down there?] LOL JOKES. I have come to terms with my height. It makes me awfully happy when people guess I am a couple centimetres taller than I am haha.

Hmm wow, I never would have thunk it (8D), but I seriously really like Kim Hyun Joong's song [down there. USED APPROPRIATELY! SCORE !!! :D]. But yeah, at first I only blogged it because 1. The dancing is pretty nice to watch and 2. It's KIM HYUN JOONG. The one I made a wallpaper of. And have a poster of up on my wall. Hahahah. But it seems, I find myself listening to it on repeat. :O

Why I am not a fan of blog surveys:
I don't get to read about your day. Or other interesting ideas you happen to blog about. I like Ruse, that so many people have blogs and I can like maybe paint a whole wide picture of everyone's day in my mind, and those little overlaps I like a whole lot too so sometimes, when people go "Oh and me and blahblah [cringe] did this, you can go read about it on blahblah's blog." I feel a little sad, because I'd like to read it in your point of view too. Because I just have that much time on my hands. But I know not everyone has as much time as me and can't be bothered to type up every thing again because it'd just be the same [it won't.] so I live with it. ANOTHER THING I particularly like about Ruse's BLOGOSPHERE [hawhawhaw] is that there are heaps of intellectual stuffs being addressed. Like stuffs that make you think, or you didn't know but now do. LIKE SANDRA'S WORD A DAY. I quite like that. 8)
It seems like a cheap way to get to know all these weird and wonderful facts about you. Because let's face it, you try to spice up your answers with all your weird and wonderful facts. God knows I totally did back when I did them on facebook [of all places ==] because I wanted people to think "Oh wow, isn't she interesting" just by reading it and not actually knowing boring old me, but who was I kidding, I didn't read other people's, why would they read mine. Haha. ... Oh you don't do that? All those answers of yours are really just your daily life and everything? What an honest and charming young chap you are. Damn I sound condescending and bitter again. But back to the point, I'd much rather hear about your weird and wonderful facts in context. 8)

So is it 'dreamt' or 'dreamed'? Both are correct? FAAAAAAAAAAAARout. That annoys me. When there is no one answer. When both are correct. Both are correct? Gee great, this argument's settled then.
It's awfully cold so my freezing hands are just typing out gibberish, and are too stiff to reach for the backspace. D;. I lost my gloves, shall buy new pair tomorrow. As well as some hot taro milk tea. But yeah anyway, fingerless gloves baffle me. My palms are warm, it's my freaking fingers that need the insulation ! I get that you really can't get anything done with your hands in gloves, but FINGERLESS GLOVES seem to TOTALLY DESTROY THE POINT D: Feel free to oppose my thought, I am genuinely intrigued as to why/how fingerless gloves work.

Why does it get more amazing every time I listen to it? Wow, Hong Ki.

....ah the faint outline of a rectangle.
10:49 PM