upandaway
V.5
Tuesday, June 14
Too late
posted by Bon
Fuuuuh... at dinner tonight I bit my tongue with my sharpest teeth and drew blood. Life is pits.
Sarcasm following. Because I am just in that kind of mood. You know what? For my own good, just don't read the following. I'm being an asshole. No, read it ! Reverse psychology works [in hopes to overrule the previous unintentional reverse psychology D:]
Ceebs with encryption so have a page break in an effort to deter you. I mean. Make you wanna read more. I sure know page breaks deter me. :D
Today the rain hammering the athletics field with me in the middle of it, not to mention the cold was so refreshing and delightful. I felt freaking great because I did so well in everything, and joy bubbled up inside me as I watched in awe other people performing acts of inhumanity.
Fuck. Well damn I hardly swear. No that's not true I swear an awful lot in my head in conversations I have with myself. Just never out loud. Because it feels weird to utter that word. It's funny how I think of swearing as only that word. Fuck.
Huh is it just me or did people become nicer recently. Maybe it's because of the yeah, but I swear.... Have I become nicer too? [pish posh as if, me?] WELL in the off chance that I have, it would be because I'm just happier that people are nicer and am simply reciprocating. Maybe that's how all this niceness started, with just one person. That one person could very well bring peace to this destructive world we live in !
Huge bit of cynicism, but wouldn't it be funny that those really insanely nice people in the world are just freaking sarcastic but don't understand inflection. Like you have made some shit ass piece of crap, and Nice Person says "Wow that's so good!" all seemingly sincerely. BUT with just a bit of inflection, Nice Person would turn into Huge Douche... Sorry nice people. I know you're actually nice. Please don't stop being nice to me ):.
This mood. All I want out of life is to stay in bed and watch KDramas all day. What an absolutely meaningful existence. Superman I have shamed you.
Motivation levels at absolute 0. I get home, sit at my desk and open an exercise book. After 10 seconds of staring at the page I headdesk, close my eyes and just stone. Occasionally I fall asleep where my thoughts are more welcoming and warmer. God I hate my thoughts. One moment they're convincing me beyond a shadow of a doubt of one view, then the next they do a complete 180 and do their best convincing my otherwise. I hate you thoughts. Leave me alone please. This freaking blooooows.
Ever have that feeling like you just woke up and found yourself in the middle of a wreckage site that you clearly remember, before you closed your eyes, seemed to be tip top shape and pristine? Stupid mood.
FUUAAAAAAAARGH so stupid. Why so stupid? You suck.
For some cheering up, Yay hating on Lebron :D
Tomorrow is Lebron James day, everyone gets to leave work 12 minutes early.
I saw LeBron before the game and I asked for $1. He gave me 75 cents. I said where's the rest? He replied I don't have a 4th quarter.
Why did LeBron James get an automatic transmission in his Lamborghini? He's not good in the clutch.
Why is Lebron James not happy about going down South?
Because his mom is heading West!
LeBron James is set to release his own line of headphones. The sound quality is amazing as it has no ring.
Nyehehe calm now.
10:38 PM