upandaway
V.5
Friday, June 10
It just feels so right
posted by Bon
Hawhaw bur-logging on phone like a true tech-savvy teenager :D... JOKES I just got kicked from the downstairs computer and really needed to go on blogger so. Yeah. Now I'm hoping like crap this doesn't cost extra because it is so funzies already hahaha. Unfortunately I can't wear my NEWLY BOUGHT GLOVEZIES to type on this miniscule keyboard and touchscreen... Hah I was feeling like a kind soul so I bought my brother dear a pair as well so he wouldn't stretch out mine.... Ooh I also drank some hot taro milk tea like I said I would last blog but it was from Puffy because I had already tried the Easyway hot taro milk tea, and Chatime taro milk tea (my first Chatime drink :O) has freaking pulp and I didn't wanna risk it in my hot beverage. Yeah it wasn't that nice.. It seemed to have too much sugar and not enough taro, so the flavours were kinda unbalanced, not to mention the pearls were no where near Chatime's standards.
yeah... Stupid google and its guitar, I spent a terrible amount of time playing tunes like 'Mary had a Little Lamb' and other fantastical songs. LEGITLY not the cheapo keyboard way geesh. THEN realisation hits me like a bus that if you STRUM it... And so more playing ensued. Unfortunately I couldn't figure out more than 3 notes (chords...? 8D) of the strumming so yeah. I probs sound like the biggest noob trying to talk about something I know so little about so I'll just stop now.
Hrmm, so does anyone else feel the need to own two different types of deodorant at the same time? I have this nice cottony fresh smell for just after shower, and another (smells like carrot seeds 8) haha what they smell delightful.) for anytime I leave the house. THIS IS likely because I got sick of my deo once upon a time so I bought another can before it was even half done, but still occassionally used the old one so I wouldn't completely get sick of the new one.
I FINALLY FIGURED IT OUT after much self reflection with some unknowing outside help Yay ! Now hopefully I can do something about it.. Hah yes, it's grown green as grass.
Eesh it's so hard to edit writing on the phone D: I am done now.
12:41 AM