upandaway
V.5
Monday, June 13
Just a slight rant
posted by Bon
ALSKDJAKSLDJ NOOOO I WANT MORE CITY HUNTER D: Unfortunately I am not all that patient. AHHHH what's hotter than driving scenes OH I KNOW FIGHTING SCENES OMFG !!! His smile is so warm and fuzzy he should smile more he should smile permanently 8D And the plot and everything. I derno whether to hate or revere the father, leaning towards dislike. And the prosecutor too, I wanna hate him but he's so nice about everything. I WANT MORE I WANT MOARRR D: !!!
INCONSISTENCIES !! most glaring of which is the bullet necklace which he supposedly always wears, BUT HE TOTALLY DOESN'T and I am sure of this because I spend a lot of the time checking out his delightful collarbones and the tops of his pecs that are conveniently revealed by his low V necks, and NEVER ONCE did I think, damn the necklace is obscuring my view. 8D
In semi related news that no one will understand, I found the perfect doppleganger picture 8D THE RESEMBLANCE IS UNCANNY. Makes me 8D and D: at the same time. Such is the trend of this entry..
12:18 AM