upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Saturday, June 18
Jokes posted by Bon
Not really, there's a hint in the previous entry but it's only connected by the thinnest of threads. Unless you're like me. Then the connection is like a thick rope. 
Shit. I said the wrong four words. Any other four probably would have been better. Now I can't even say one. But !

Aihhh dammit dearest DG you're making me not wanna watch this anymore. I'm impatient again.
And the feeling of unease is creeping up. So much to freaking do.
This doesn't make sense.
And probably won't make sense when I read it in a year's time.
But now it's all good.
7:09 PM