upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Monday, June 13
How much for a posted by Bon
MAAAAAAAAAAAVS. That's what I stayed in for. Jokes. Not really.
Well anyway, sure Dallas played well but I reckon it was more that Miami lost it. In particular, LEBRON >O. Because Miami is more a fast team?, And I found it so frustrating that every time LBJ caught the ball he'd stand still for a bit and not get his team moving. And was it a coincidence that when he was off, Heats came scored 14 straight to come back from 12 down? D: why compare Lebron to all those greats, should compare DWYANE (Y) he's a boss. And so is Dirk. And yeah.
On a side note, it is quite annoying watching things with my mum because she comments at absolutely everything and goes on about it for yonks ):
3:57 PM