upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Saturday, June 25
Hands up posted by Bon
Experiment over. No one cares...
Haha I kid. That wasn't the point of it. I will not reveal my point.


The mudzz. [Oh gosh, my bro said I talk like the hugest douche, I should probably stop that...] In instances where she is not entirely wanted, she butts so far in and asserts that her opinions are the best ones. And then after pretty much taking control of the entire operation she complains about all the work you made her do, and how thankful you should be. Errrr...... yeah okay. AND ALSO goodness me, she does not get humour. No not in the sense that my jokes are bad, she simply does not get it. I make a dumb comment and she goes on to berate me about how dumb I am. ==. Lol but this has allowed me to practice my control and not react at everything. I am freaking calm.

On the other hand, my dad is the biggest troll. So some time ago, he used the word 'saturated' in good context, and my bro and I were impressed.
And then he asked what 'saturated' meant. Hahah and so we lolled for a bit. Then he asks us what certain other words meant like 'converse' and bro's like "opposite" and I was like "talk with" and Dad is just like, "No, it's a shoe brand." I freaking saw the trollface appear on his head hahahaha.
 Another time, we happened to be discussing how normal detergents don't work in Adelaide because of the water, or something. I zoned out for a bit and my mum was saying the formula of something, like "C-H something..." and then my dad is just like "C-H-A-N-G!!" Oh he so funneh.

Burping yay! Err. Lol I get that it can be annoying if I just let out a loud one, not to mention impolite and unladylike [lolhmm what's another way of saying that without sounding... sexist], but recently I've been trying to hold back my burps because ... it's disgusting? [Oh gosh, the burps that smell...] But yeah, I keep forgetting at the last minute. Because it feels so goooood to burp. And then I wonder how people can bear to hold it in. And where the gas goes when they do.. [out the butt? Teehee.] So I keep burping. And it is rewarded with immense satisfaction if it's freaking loud, and I'm just like

I was downloading ~* BURN NOTICE !!! *~ [teehee] last night, and it was on freaking 1 minute remaining when THE INTERNET COMPLETELY DIED that even unplugging/replugging a kajillion times didn't work. And then I had to get my bro to fix it and took like a whole half hour [I should learn to fix it..... >.>]. BUT ASLKDJLAKJSODIAJS NET Y U NO DIE 1 MINUTE LATER ?!?!?!
But the ep was shit boring anyways.

 ASDF context: I cannot do nice buns in my hair. Yesterday I tied the perfect bun.... before bed.

CITY HUNTER TAIMZZ
Haha I totally did not plan that. I typed everything up and was like "Lolol that face there" and EVERYTHING HAD A FACE !! [before you all completely bash me for being unfunnehzz.]
Ahhh I am a sadsadsad individual.
And I no longer care about formatting.

So what's this taste in everyone's mouths?
4:13 PM