upandaway
V.5
Sunday, May 8
Ready ready ready for the take off
posted by Bon
YOYOYO Guess who's back 8).
Hah starting to feel kinda like, Eminem with the many times he says that he's back and asks if we've missed him. I swear he says it a lot....
BUT ANYHOOTS, here's what happened. So after working semi intensely for the first week of holidays, I felt like I'd done quite a lot so slacked off heaps the second week. So a ban was enforced. BUT YAY OMFG EXAMS are over :D. I have to unwillingly admit that those were the first exams that I actually felt quite seriously about, so if I happened to drastically fail I will be disappointed. Although, you know, I probably will :/.
So I should have blogged on Friday night. BUT, I just got my school laptop back so I took the opportunity to lie in my bed and catch up on all my shows, because my mother made me move my laptop downstairs after my bro got a bad mark. :/. So I was hoping to keep the school laptop secret from my parents so they wouldn't take that down either, but my dad saw it today. And now my plan is to say I'm taking it in to get fixed again. D:
OOH I GOT MY Ls :D. And I drove to school today. It is very fun. Although, haha, there were people playing basketball on the school courts, so was curious as to who they were and was checking them out, but almost accidentally ran into the curb. But YAY ! Second time driving 8). Hah, but I find it kinda tiring holding my foot up at the pedals, and I grip the wheel so tight my hands hurts after I let go..
And now something else that nobaoday cares about [EXCEPT ME HOMGOMG], 2PM :D they are quite adorable, ESPECIALLY WOOYOUNG OMFG wait for some gif spam 8)
AAAAND maybe that's enough.
But oh check this out of them. Because I am totally not obsessed.
Aww what a letdown the vid got taken down ): But it was highlarious. ):
But dewd, Tumblr is like, perfect for K-pop stalking.
HAWHAW I'm like listening to a youtube vid, and they said "But we'll be back" and I immediately though I'LL BE BACK ~!. Err yes. Makes more sense if you could hear me.
Lolwat? I'm totally not obsessed.
Waaiit.. there was something else...
Ah yes. Social faux pas. I happen to commit them a lot :/. You know the moment you say something in conversation and then it get awkward real quick? Hah yearhh.. Because I am very awkies, I manage to often say awkward things in conversation. And I don't make good small talk ): I am really in awe with people who can just go up to people and talk to them, because I have to really think long and hard about what in the world I can talk about. Which is why I often am involved in awkward silences. Although... they don't seem that awkward to me because there is high chance that a conversation would be more awkward. So I don't tend to break silences. Which may or may not make me seem standoffish. AND ALSO, if I did happen to break a silence, there is a high chance again that another awkward silence would shortly follow.
WHICH IS WHY, I think a good conversation involves 3 people.
But I like intelligent conversations 8) and you know... goss. Hahaha.
Errrrrr now I have to pack -
7:36 PM