upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Wednesday, May 11
I'm falling like a domino posted by Bon
Hah, so I wrote a post relating to Max's post about intelligence thing, except I read through it and sounded so freaking upmyself that I didn't want to post it, But if you want to read it, and because I'm pissed at all those encrypted posts, I have decided to retaliate [to the encryptions] by encrypting it.
Hmm should it be a general question or a personal question.... I've realised that girls generally code with personal stuff,  and guys with the general stuff. And interestingly, I lean towards the general maybe because
Also, it's pretty hard finding that perfect mix of a key that people might maybe be able to get, but it will be difficult. So if you got that, you are either a really good friend or just freaking observant. But anyway, I don't Easyway anymore, Chatime's better.
Hurhur, how annoying is encryption. But don't worries, nothing juicy was under there, except one of my totally rational fears.
But here's the actual post. Clue I made up to be cryptic crossword-ish.
Yays have funzies. Don't ruin the funzies by sharing.
10:43 PM