upandaway
V.5
Sunday, May 15
From start to finish
posted by Bon
So I heard that my layout looks funky in Firefox or something. GOSH WHY TELL ME ONLY NOW? After like, a kajillion months of having it? Now I feel foolish, some of you may be viewing it weirdly and thinking, "this layout is shit." But in all seriousness, I'd much rather you tell me something is shit than me thinking it's all good and making a huge ass out of myself. This is directly related to the thing stuck in your teeth situation. Seriously, if you see something in my teeth, TELL ME ! I don't really mind if we're not great friends, because I would honestly feel grateful as you would have helped me avoid the terrible embarrassment of flashing my teeth and something more to people and being judged. Just like I make a point that I will definitely tell you if you have something embarrassing on your face, discretely. So yeah, tell me. I won't be mad, I'd be thankful.
So did we have funzies with the encryptions? No? That may be because ENCRYPTIONS ARE ANNOYANCE. But I must acknowledge that at times they are necessary. So yeah. Oh, if you figure it out, please tell me. Because then I can adjust my way of acting around you. Lol nah. But I'd just like to know who knows so I can assess whether I'm being judged or not.
Oh look, I mentioned being judged in both those paragraphs. Because I feel like judgment is inevitable. And a hindrance. Think about it, a lot of the time, the thing stopping you from doing something is judgment. You might want to speak your mind but you don't because you know people will judge you. So the way to be free is to totally ignore judgment. But the thing is, our world today is pretty much how you fit into society and society is built off judgment. What I mean is that people views on you is how they perceive you so their judgment on you shapes what they think of you, and success is highly reliant on relationships being developed. This reminds me of that recent episode of Bones about radical honesty. We tell a bunch of little white lies everyday to protect our interests and the feelings of people around us. This, I believe, reflects the hold that judgment has on our actions. We are not radically honest because we will be judged, and look at that guy in the episode whose radical honesty got him killed. Does this make sense...? It made sense in my head.
Hehe didn't I segue [I only recently found out THIS IS HOW YOU SPELL IT ! :O] into that discussion well? 8)
2:40 PM