upandaway
V.5
Wednesday, April 20
Mr Taxi
posted by Bon
Well this is quite annoyance..
So I have managed to almost finish my short story, but it's not long enough [although I'm still not entirely sure how long 40 mins worth of writing is... I'm thinking 1000? :/] but yes I've basically written it, I just need to beef it up now. The hardest part. And because I was running out of ideas, I thought to check a piece I'd written in like, year 9. I don't keep a lot of the stuff like assignments, but I remember I posted this piece on a blog. Like I my old blog. So I went on an adventure through the internet to retrieve my blog, but LASKJDLASLKD friggin Windows Live deleted it. That sucks. ): But anyway, I read the story I wrote last year, and posted on this blog haha. And I realised, I started my story I'm writing now with the phrase I ended that last story with. :O :O Haha does anyone else realise that a lot of writing pieces written by us end in like, a succinct phrase. NOT THAT I'M HATING ON IT because it really is a useful way to end, and I kinda suck at endings.... but yeah, that's amusing.
OH AND, JUSTIN BIEBERRRRR !!! <3 <3 <3. Haters go watch his movie. Serious, I don't get why he's so hated, apart from jealousy. Feel free to disagree (:
9:52 PM