Wednesday, April 6
Kicks up on the desk
posted by Bon
Hello doobydoobs.
Haha. So yeahh... anyone miss me? :) Faarout I feel like I've been ultra busy, but now that I think about it, I just procrastinate too much.
ANYWAY,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAY !!!!!!!!
And otherwise :P, today was pretty awesome. All day i watched the precarious weather, hoping it would not rain and make sport cancelled, because we were finally playing BASKETBALL !!! :D :D. Thankfully it didn't, although the beginning of sport did see a bit of drizzle, but in the end we played a bit yay! However, the weather did cancel our dodgeball game which I was TOTES pumped for ):.
But yeah after school and a nap, I got pumped for our BASKETBALL FINALS at HILLS :D. It was my last game there with my team so yeah, I got all excited during the weekends and painstakingly painted my nails to be the team's colours hahaha. Although my hopes for winning weren't that high, because THIS WAS THE TEAM THAT WE LOST TO IN KNOCKOUT. But ACTUALLY, we could've maybe won if we weren't so tired towards the end. Because we were tied for a bit. Yeah... 5 man team (Y). OOH BUT WE GOT A TROPHY ! :D and the runners' up trophy was not different to the winners' so no one will know hahaha shhh.
Hmmms.. I feel like I'm blogging weirdly and differently from before.
HE'S OUR AGE - BORN IN 95 :O what the feeling old ?!?
Oh here's some food for thought, that I brought up on a bus ride from sport last Wednesday with Linly:
You know how time stands still in the real world when you're in Narnia? So what happens if you die in Narnia? Take one scenario where you have companions from the real world, and the other scenario where you're all alone.
10:31 PM