upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Monday, April 18
I dream high posted by Bon
ASLKDJALSKDJ WHY SO ADDICTIVE. It all started one day when I sat down at my computer determined to get my English written but after hitting a wall at 75 words, I thought, alright time for a break. And I looked into my folder of stuff I had to watch, but my mouse was drawn to one file. Episode 1 of Dream High. So I thought, alright one episode a day and I can get through this in the holidays okay good. And so I watched it. But then after one episode, my thirst hadn't been quenched but I still forced myself to work on English although there was no way of concentrating and I just fudged around on thesaurus for a bit. Next day, I thought, it should be fine if I watch before I work right..? IT WASN'T. My mind was filled with thoughts on the drama and even afterwards, I just gave up of English and trolled for a while longer. THEN NEXT DAY was the day. The day that I thought, I'll just get my distractions out of the way earlier in the day. BUT NOOOO. One episode turned into two, then three, then six, until it was 12 midnight and sleep time. But I still didn't want to go sleep because laksdj THE CLIFFY !! D: But I did. Not well though, because the thoughts just keep whirring in the head. Then next day all day when I was having guests over all I could think about was when I could watch it. Gosh I am such a bad host ): But finally the time comes when I was able to, BUT I COULDN'T FINISH THE FINAL EP BEFORE 12 so I snuck back down to finish it. And even finished, a fitfull night's sleep found me because LAKSDJLAKS THE ENDING !!
K dramas are evil. Pure evil in the way they implant the idea into your minds so thoroughly that it is almost impossible not to get addicted. Or maybe that's just me. I love it anyway.
DREAM HIGH ! Ahhh the all star cast. It was quite awesome. In the beginning, I found Taecyeon very freaking hot and Kim Soo Hyun cute but on the meh side, BUT THEN THE TRANSFORMATION !! HE GOT SO HOT. ! And throughout most of it I was all for shipping HyeMi/JinGuk because I'm a sucker for those met in the past sitches, but Sam Dong grew on me 8) he's so sweet. AND MILKY COUPLE PILSOOK AND JASON !!!! 8D 8D one of my absolute favourite substories everrrr. I watched over their scenes like a kajillion times 8) Wooyoung :D :D His expressions when Pilsook was dueting with Samdong in the pitch test hahahaha :D Yes I loved it. The ending sucked though, much like other K dramas. It's like I was suddenly cut off. I want more ! But then again, this may be a strategy of the producers and such to get the fans to latch onto another drama quickly, instead of building a new fanbase...?
AND my appreciation for 2PM has exponentially increased simply due to Wooyoung and Taecyeon being in this. It was quite cool how other 2PM members cameo-ed in it, like Nickhun and Chansung. 8D AND SUPER JUNIOR AND OTHER MEMBERS OF T-ARA, AND I didn't even realise Joo was one of the students at the school as well because she looked so different ! D:
I am calm now. (:
Isn't it freaking stupid how I can write this much about Dream High but am still stuck on 75 words for English ? D:

5:00 PM