upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Tuesday, April 12
Here's the countdown posted by Bon
Wow I'm really good at this blogging very often thing aren't I? Well I used to be... and I swear I have heaps to blog about except I just never get around to it >(.
Anyhoots. So this week of the holidays I go to supervise some OC trial test class. There are 8 kids in it. Let me quickly describe each. 8)
First there's this kid. At first he seems really outgoing and friendly, by talking often to you and asking questions in a friendly manner. Then after a bit it becomes irritating, the way his arm shoots up, with an exaggerated gasp, for every question you are about to explain. ABOUT to explain. That means you only just got around to saying the question number. You put up with it for a bit because hey, it's good that he's so willing to learn, right? But then it becomes chafing. and his high pitched giggle does not help either. And he's so hard to settle down gosh. However he does score top in the class... :/
Next there's the cool kid. He's cool because I like him. I like him because once, the annoying kid was getting carried away, and going on about something or another to the girl sitting next to him, quite loudly, while I just stoned in that general direction for a bit. But then the cool kid goes "Hey the teacher's waiting," even though I really wasn't, but it was nice to be acknowledged haha. And he's outgoing too, while being respectful at the same time. And I the annoying kid is like, a bit of velcro stuck in hair [haha what the analogy ?] to him in that he is always like "I wanna be in cool kid's team!" and "Me and cool kid are together" [shudder at the incorrect grammar of kids. ): sorries]. But yes. That is cool kid.
CUTE GIRL ! She is so cute. She bats her eyelashes sweetly and not in a conniving way, and always has a sweet smile on her face. And he voice is sweet. I'd already met her while helping with homework on Saturday mornings, and found her cute then. But yes, despite the cute, she is still able to play well and everything. So yeah. Cute girl and cool kid are totally crushing on each other. When we play heads down thumbs up at the end when there's time left [I'm such as cool teacher ^O^] they are like, whispering and scheming to each other to trick who they're gonna pick. It's adorable. And when the test is finished cool kid immediately turns around and asks cute girl what she's drawing ngaaaw [she was drawing a comic strip which she gave me to take home to read ngaaaw what a cutie haha]. So when we mark the papers, I give them each others' to mark teehee 8). And I put them on the same team for pictionary, 8)
Then there's cute girl's friend. She's kinda a downer. When we're playing heads down thumbs up, she'd rather just watch. What the hell. I remember I got so excited when heads down thumbs up got mentioned. Haha when I came home yesterday I full had a discussion with my brother about tactics we did in heads down thumbs up. Like the checking out the shoes under the table. And observing the way people tapped thumbs and copying them to trick peoples [which I have to add, that cool kid did]. And knowing who had sweaty hands. And pretending not to feel a tap so they might tap you again, or they might get confused and tap someone else's thumb and then more people end up standing up and there's a guilty look on their face hawhawhaw. But yes. This girl is quiet.
Then there's ultra quiet girl. She participates, but does not speak. DOES NOT SPEAK. Only the occasional squeak. EVEN WHEN choosing who tapped her thumbs, she POINTS most of the time.
Alright then there's quiet boy. I hardly notice him, I'd hate to admit. I only got his name at the end of the first lesson.. :/ but yes. He speaks, but is quite ordinary. Oh he wears Crocs.
AND NOW WE HAVE squeaky girl. I don't notice her much either, despite her being quite loud and squeaky. And giggly. And easily carried away. This was who annoying kid was going on about to in the anecdote above.
AND FINALLY, I shall be racist and call her Caucasian girl. Or European girl. She's the daughter of a teacher at that place and her name is spelled weird in a European way so when I called the roll on the first day I stopped and perused her name for a long while trying to make something out of it, until finally someone said "It's blahblah". Anyway, she is quite smart, I think. I think. But slow. She is always last to finish the test in fact she doesn't actually manage to finish, but despite this, she got second highest today. And she puts her hand up to answer questions... and yeah.
Awesome. That is all.

Ooh here's something I've been thinking about. If I happened to get cloned, I think I might hang out with her initially and then I pick up on my [I mean her] most annoying points and work on them on myself hahaha. But then again, she would possibly be doing the same to me, and she may or may not be ahead, so she might be corrected and I won't be able to correct myself. But since we are exactly the same, we would pick up on such things at exactly the same time so then correct at exactly the same time. But picking up and correcting aren't definite points in the graph, but instead are lines and gradually changes. If that makes sense. So would anything happen? If we picked up and changed at exactly the same time, it would seem like there's nothing to change, therefore we'd stay the same, but then the other would notice stuff to change if I stayed the same. IT'S A PARADOX. Or my mind just isn't blown enough.

OH YEAH I HEARD CHECK YES JULIET ON THE RADIO TODAY !! And I was full like O_____O. And I loved it.

Gosh, I got drawn so deep into ANTM I forgot to post this hahaha. SHIIIITS GOING DOWN 8D
11:39 PM