upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Saturday, March 26
Kicking in the front seat posted by Bon
ALKSDJALSD was so tire all day. But weekends yay ! And I will not work on Saturdays anymore so it now feels like I have so much time to do my work. Which is deceiving. I don't. I will never catch up. Homework takes an extremely long time. Like, last night, I was doing maths, thinking I got this, Got it in the bag. I'll finish quickly. BUT THEN TIME PASSED SO FREAKING QUICKLY [partially due to the fact that I had youtube open..] and I glanced up and it was freaking 1 am :O and I hadn't finished. T^T.
But anyway, today I was scouring the house to find the camera charger, which I had no idea was under my nose the entire time, because I never use the camera, and it feels totally weird even HOLDING it. But I digress. So yeah, I was searching, and I came across my year 5 portfolio of all my shit :O :O. And I read over it and I was .... hilarious. Let's just put it at that. Gosh I was so different. And totally against the colour pink. In fact, in one piece of writing, I ended it with "If blah blah is better that blah blah, then my favourite colour is pink and it most definitely is NOT!" How cute. But yeah, I think this was mentioned in a conversation with Leanne hahaha :).

Oh and Jeff, but paring would be pronounced same as pearing...? and I said it "sounds funny". Haha.. just grasping at straws :)
12:08 AM