가슴이 뛴다posted by Bon Does it ever tick you off to not know who's writing what? I realised that when I read something, I incorporate the mannerisms of whoever wrote it into what I'm reading, so I can vividly imagine them saying the stuff. And I love it when they say something out of character and I get more insight. And I especially love it when then write entirely different to how they are actually. BUT, occasionally, I thing a certain thing is written by someone who it wasn't and I read it through and keep thinking "Oh wow, this person thinks like this? Hmmms I wonder what stuff this person's been up to to be talking about this..." and stuff like that, and then I reach the end of a lengthy read and I realise it's written by someone else and I FUUUUUUU and read it all again. Because I must understand it correctly in the point of view of the person.
ANYWAY,
CUTEST THING EVER !!
Do not read anything under the cut if you have not watched it >/