upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Tuesday, March 1
太完美 posted by Bon
Okay I don't get it... Super Junior M has Korean SuJu in it ...? Wow, I thought it was just all Chinese people. Because I was watching a certain MV, and first was Siwon and I was like.... hmm he looks like Siwon. Then a flash of Eunhyuk disorientated me. THEN KYUHYUN sang an entire line and I was like OOOOOOOH okay. And then Ryeowook's unmistakable face to top it off. Just wiki-ed, and the majority of SJM is Korean.. == let down. The Chinese in 太完美 sounds weird haha..
AND, I figured out something else ! So I was happily scrolling through sidereel as I do especially on Tuesdays, when suddenly out of nowhere an add for Californication comes up, and I'm like, heyyyy, that looks like forni -  WAIT OH SHIT MINDBLOWN ! Because Californication is about sex and stuff :O :O. Lol maybe I'm slow about this, BUT SERIOUSLY !!! :O

Leaving notes for myself doesn't work well ): because I am procrastinatory in nature, so every time I see a note I'm like, yeah I remember, do it later. And so on until I don't pay attention to the note anymore because I'm so used to it being there. D: I should refresh my NTS every so often otherwise I'd get nothing done.

SPEAKING OF NOTHING DONE ASKDJLA I came onto the computer an hour ago with the intention of doing my English but all I have achieved towards that is open up a word doc ==
...Aaaaaand another half hour has just passed and I have still done nothing except troll shopping site hurhurhhur WHY IS IT SO ADDICTIVE ?!? D:
10:02 PM