upandaway
V.5
Tuesday, February 15
When did you last
posted by Bon
YOYOYO I'm G okay?
Had a free today before lunch, and overheard someone chemming and I was like OH CRAP I SWEAR WE HAD SOMETHING DUE and look up in my everything book, and SURE ENOUGH, there's a research task that is worth 20% marked to be handed in today. And I hadn't been worried about that because in the back of my head, I planned to do it on the weekends, but the thing is, I did nothing on the weekends because swimming carnival meant one extra day..... But anyway, so I rush onto a computer and start sifting through knowledge posted online, and soon the lunch bell rings and I figure, I'm here already, might as well nerd through lunch. And I managed to finish the task withing the lunchtime with MINUTES TO SPARE ! Goes to show how productive i can actually be if I apply myself. Too bad the fruits of my labour went unacknowledged because the year meeting went all through both periods. ! Y30 is so...... extreme, for want of better word. His stories are ludicrous.
Musical auditions were AMAZING ! GOSH EVERYONE IS SO BEEEEEAST !! I'm kind of glad I opted out but on the flip side, I feel kinda bad just sitting there watching while everyone else went up for a go. Damunuh......
I'm loving the weather. Quite nice quite nice.
9:56 PM