upandaway
V.5
Sunday, February 27
What is right
posted by Bon
Do you ever find yourself observing how you react in a certain situation to try and figure out how others would react in the same situation ? Take for example, an embarrassing moment. You just can't forget your own embarrassing moments, like every time the tiniest thing reminds you of it, you wince and feel anxious. You don't ? I do. All the time. But then when you come to think about it, you don't really remember other people's embarrassing moments, only your own. So wouldn't that mean nobody else remembers yours? Because no one cares about you? Nah just kidding. But think about it, you don't really remember other people being embarrassing, except the ultra memorable ones, but those are just.. yeah. So what I'm saying here is we shouldn't worry about stupid stuff like that........ Although that is beside my original point. What I was saying is that don't you like figuring out what people are thinking..? Not exactly. ALSKD I LOST MY POINT D:
Okay another point. I was thinking about how annoying I find English, and why the hell it has to be compulsory. I mean, sure I'd get it if it had to be mandatory for us to be able to speak properly and be understood, but the thing is, English has us be not understood [LOL IRONY ?!?!?!]. In English, we're pretty much encouraged to take an entire roundabout way to express ourselves. Oh wait I figured out my own argument nevermind == ==. And because it's rude to be left hanging, and I'd hate to be rude, English is good so we are able to figure out what other people are trying to say, and don't miss hidden meanings and stuff like that. Although it is still very roundabout. And English is still annoying.
THIS ENTIRE PARAGRAPH IS STUPID IGNORE IT PLEASE. I DON'T HAVE THE HEART TO DELETE IT LOL
Oh and just saying, I find my brother very clever. Not exactly in a get full marks in school kind of clever, but in a know just the right amount about everything kind of clever. And that, in my opinion, is the perfect kind of clever. Like, we were watching TV and I flicked to Nat Geo channel and a flash of a car came up and bro was immediately like "OMG *NAME OF CAR* ! It's the fastest legal road car you know," and I was like, WTF how do you know this shit? Because he's not exactly an extreme car enthusiast or anything. And the other day, I was humming a song someone had sung for musical, that I hadn't really heard before then, and bro is like "Why are you singing *name of musical*?" and I'm like, KJASHDOI HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS SHIT ??! Many many other examples, but yeah. I'm jealous. I want that type of clever. It could take one far in the world. And make good conversation.
TRIWIZARD ! Gosh a whole day of basketball 8D. Won one lost one. The loss was terriblezz, our team only got one basket in ): And I didn't get to play for as much as I'd've liked. But it was fun fun. End of the day I STANK because the sweat after the first game had dried before I sweated another round for the second game. And spray deo wasn't allowed because apparently someone is extremely allergic to aerosol. Gosh that would suck. It would be dangerous to go out, because people spray deo absolutely everywhere, and other things get sprayed as well without a thought. That would be awful. And I swear I smelt some deo in the air during the day......
Ray is a wonderful person........... LOL JKS HAWHAW.
You got the mention, I get a cool point ?
10:43 PM